Set on the lovely white sand coastline of the Moray Firth close to bustling Inverness this superbly located park boasts a newly refurbished family entertainment complex. Perfect for creating wonderful holiday memories in Scotland’s famously mild and spectacularly beautiful north east region.
Dunes rock-pools wildlife horse riding and scenic walks await on the doorstep. Distilleries castles and visitor centres rank among numerous nearby attractions.
offers the following facilities.
- Indoor heated pool*
- Gym* sauna* and steam room*
- Family entertainment venue
- Lounge bar
- Children’s club
- Fish and chip shop
- Outdoor adventure play area
- Convenience store
- Beach access
- Spectacular setting
- Great base for exploring
Local Information & Businesses
A choice of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans and lodges centrally heated for year round comfort.
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Pets free of charge (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Weekly holiday prices range from £ 345 to £ 1095 depending upon the season and type of holiday accommodation chosen
We have 0 in our database for Silver-Sands-Holiday-Park. Only the last 10 are shown for each site
||Date of stay:
||Rating / 5
Have you been to submit your review so that others can benefit from your experience.